- Help Center
Jobs & Tasks
Ensure every mile is accounted for
To ensure zero interruption with mileage tracking, here's a "best practices" list:
1. Before clocking in, open the mobile app and confirm that the Tracker Checklist is set to 100%. If it's not, tap on FIX to correct your phone settings.
2. Turn on the WiFi and turn off the battery saver.
3. Clock in.
4. Leave the mobile app running in the background the entire time you're clocked in. If you force close the app, mileage tracking will stop.
5. Open the mobile app every 3-4 hours.
6. At the end of your work day, clock out.
7. Force close the app, and adjust your phone settings if you want.
Android users, here's how to disable battery optimization for Timeero