Do you use QuickBooks versions such as Contractor, Enterprise, or Pro? Timeero integrates with the various versions of QuickBooks Desktop, to save you time and money.Using our QuickBooks Desktop integration, you will be able to map Service Items in QuickBooks to Customers/Jobs in Timeero.
Timeero currently supports these versions of QuickBooks:
System Requirements: A Microsoft Windows PC running a supported version of QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks Enterprise (2018 or later)
- QuickBooks Premier (2018 or newer)
- QuickBooks Pro (2018 or newer)
1. You will need to be logged in as an Admin in Timeero. Integrations > QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Follow the steps under the Web Connector tab to download the QuickBooks Web Connector.
3. After setting up the Web Connector, click on the Connect tab to start mapping users in Timeero to QuickBooks users and Customers/Jobs in Timeero to Customer/Jobs in QuickBooks.
4. To import time entries into QuickBooks Desktop, simply run a report and then click on Export To QuickBooks Desktop.
5. You will be presented with Payroll Items to choose from. Pick a Payroll Item then your time entries will be synced to QuickBooks Desktop.
Must-read articles for QuickBooks Desktop:
- How to set up payroll items
- How to set up time tracking in QuickBooks Desktop
- How to set up the web connector
- Mapping employees in QuickBooks Desktop
Let us know if you have any questions! Happy tracking 🎉