Once you have your QuickBooks integration set up, uploading time to QuickBooks is simple.
- Simply run a report by going to Reports > By Employee. You can select specific employees or leave them blank for all employees.
- Do not select a group.
- Choose the correct pay period.
- Click on the Export to QuickBooks button.
- You will be asked if you want to include mileage in your report. Choose Yes or No.
- When the export is complete, a message will appear saying the transfer was successful.
- Total hours worked will be shown on the QB weekly timesheet for each employee. In QBs, click the + New button. Under the employee's column, you will see the weekly timesheet.
- The milage cost will be shown under expenses in QBs. How do I view Mileage in QuickBooks Online
All hours are sent to Regular Hours. There is no separation of Reg Hours vs OT Hours.