Learn how to connect your Timeero account to Paychex Flex.
To connect Timeero to Paychex:
1. Please contact your Paychex representative to get your Paychex Company ID.
2. Get in touch with your Timeero representative and provide your Paychex Company ID.
3. Timeero will contact you when the account is ready to integrate.
Once Timeero & Paychex approve your company for an integration, log into Paychex and do the following:
1. Enable Access Inflex under Company Settings > Access > Integrated Apps
Next, Log into Timeero and do the following:
1. Head to Integrations > Paychex API.
2. Choose Configurations and then click Connect.
3. Enter your Paychex Company ID.
4. Click on Connect to initiate the connection process. An error message will be shown if the company ID you are using is incorrect.
5. Once it's successfully connected, click on the Configuration tab and click Configure Mappings. Choose Sync changes from Paychex. This should sync all changes from Paychex.
Mapping Paychex Employees to Users in Timeero
1. To map Paychex workers to users in Timeero, choose Configuration > Configuration Mappings. It should take you to the page below.
2. You can click on the dropdown list to match the worker in Timeero to a worker in Paychex. If the worker in Paychex is not available in Timeero, you can add a new user in Timeero and then come back to the mapping page to map them.
Mapping Paychex Earning Items
The hourly and mileage codes must be correctly mapped in Timeero to Paychex pay items. If you are using overtime settings in Timeero, you must correctly map the Overtime and Double Overtime settings in Timeero to the appropriate Paychex Pay Items.
To do so, go to the Configurations page on your Paychex API settings which should look like the page below:
Select the appropriate Paychex Payroll Items for the hourly and mileage pay items.
And that's it!